This disclaimer shall govern your use of Social Protection and Human Rights.
- Please be advised that the material contained on this web site is for information only. We strive to update the information on this site on a regular basis, but cannot guarantee its accuracy at all times.
- The responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles, studies and other contributions rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by the Social Protection and Human Rights of the opinions expressed in them.
- Reference to names of firms and commercial products and processes does not imply their endorsement by Social Protection and Human Rights. Any failure to mention a particular firm, commercial product or process is not a sign of disapproval.
- Social Protection and Human Rights holds copyright on the information available on this website unless otherwise stated. Copyright in any third-party materials found on this Web site must also be respected. You may obtain permission to reproduce the materials available on this website.
- Although the Social Protection and Human Rights platform encourages reciprocating links to other relevant websites to increase visibility, hyperlinks to other websites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of the Social Protection and Human Rights platform or its partners.
- The designations employed on this web site do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of any of the UN agencies or entities that contribute to this website concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
Copyright © 2015 Social Protection and Human Rights. All rights reserved.